Sunday, March 2, 2008

Day After Mid Term





Went to shopping together with my gang.
Purchased a few clothes for myself, the prices are so reasonable.
It was a very nice and satisfying day for my friends and me, but I'm totally broke now.
So no more shopping for the coming month =(



Hit the club at night together with my gang.
I couldn't get to wake up at first.
Thanks to my lovely housemate who bang the door loudly, until I got to wake up #_#
After bathing, it was already 9.50pm.
While my friends came to take me at 10.15pm,
So i had to speed up for everything.
My friends waited me for more 25 mins at the end =)



At first feel bored in the club, I was able to watch basketball match there @_@
Getting better later on, more people came to dance floor and danced.
As usual yoke han and me 65% drunk, weng see was steady (our lovely driver), aya was tired, and stephy was high and in good mood because something nice happened to her.lol=)
Overall it was fun and all of us are enjoyable =)



No comments: