Sunday, April 13, 2008

We Did It























ASAPians roxxx!

A very big Thank You to those who had support us!
Time passed by so fast and i miss those days which we worked hard together.
Looking back it was amazing how much in 4 months we've gone through this hardship.

To our Miss Jean, you're my pretty boss.
Just felt happy to work with you in Publicity and Marketing department with the rest also.
It was nice to work hard and sweat together.
True friends are essential in my life.
I realised how important my friends have all been.
I'm here special thanks to :
hallie, wei xiong, billy, ryan, daphne, jac, jackie, jaynee, joo san, patrick, roger, peggy, miao sum, vickey, yoke han, wai sang and etc and most importantly ASAPians.

Last but not least,

Thank you guys for everything,
Thank you guys for supporting,
Thank for supporting ME,
Thank for supporting A:S.A.P 4 Children.






No comments: